Tuning what modifications have people done to their 1.4 16v's or starjets?

Currently reading:
Tuning what modifications have people done to their 1.4 16v's or starjets?

dynamicsportchris

As the title says, i have a 1.4 16v starjet grande punto and wondered what sort of modifications people are doing to them both performance mods and styling mods.

Also could people suggest some websites where i can buy parts from as i've searched the internet and cant find much :(

thanks guys!

lightweight 17 inch alloys
de-badge grill
eibach sportlines
window tints
front bumper vynal
abarth headlights
cat-back exhaust
vxr front seats
GSR air intake

theres a few to look into, get searching (y)

as for parts try

caraudiosecurity.com
ebay.co.uk
www.revolution247.com

I've looked for a gsr induction kit and can't find where to buy one! I used to know the contact details for the guy at gsr and lost it :(
Also vxr seats sounds good but I bet its hard to adjust the seat bases?
Any performance mods readily available?

the seats are a straight swap, no modifying them at all (i think even the electrical connections are the same? might be wrong) (y)

as for performance, theres not really alot :( ive got the same car.
i think some companies are starting to do remaps for them claiming a boost to around 110-120
then you can try and get a gsr (not sure if there still about) or a cat back exhaust

if the remaps are now possible and do as they claim, you might be able to get about 135 from them ;)

i thought that 20bhp increase was a bit exaggerated :p

i know someone whos got a gsr on a starjet and had it on the rolling road, came out at just under 100 i think, but im assuming thats a good engine?
if you added a free flow and remap wouldnt be too far off would it? td performance's remap adds 15bhp

i dont really know, never tuned a car before :(

If tuning companies do start doing remaps for the starjet I will think about it after getting a custom stainless exhaust and possibly building my own induction kit if gsr no longer do them!
Corsa vxr seats are over £500! I got a full aygo interior for £150 lol :)
Is it even possible to upgrade the ICE with blue&me?

Back