Styling what do you think ??

Currently reading:
Styling what do you think ??

i was thinkin bout 18"s instead of lowerin but they bit pricey i think...and it so much worse having low profile tires and curbin alloys :bang: :mad: than having a low car!
lowerings cheaper so i might do that i have had a low car before and i no exactly what its like being scared to go up curbs etc lol but i think its worth it plus the better handling, what you recon eibech kit?:yum:

My car is lowered on the eibach kit, -35mm i think, plus I have the blinds etc, dont really have a problem with it being lowered and the roads arent too bad where I live.

One of my mates had his stilo on 18" with standard suspension. it looked a bit daft, like a rollerskate.

Id say look at the pics of my car in my pics to see, but with the angle of the photo you cant really tell much.

Dan

Chris, mine is lowered 35 and with the body kit it makes life hard. If you were to keep yours standard (i.e. no body kit) then you could get away with the new height

Chris, mine is lowered 35 and with the body kit it makes life hard. If you were to keep yours standard (i.e. no body kit) then you could get away with the new height

Have to say Dogspods, your car looks really nice, just the right amount of cosmetic tweaking in my opinion, plus its a good colour.

Whats all this about window blinds they dont look a patch on tints i love the tint on my car. If your gonna get tints get a tinted sun strip too i makes a lot of difference to the look of the car and i would presume that you have similar tastes to me by the look of your photoshop. I dont think it looks chav at all.
I have kept all the strips black but i do have a yellow can and i have added certain black features like tints and black lense covers.

Tints I've seen have abeen applied to the outside of the windows. Tell me Volxstu, what happens in frosty weather when you want to scrape off the ice? Presumably you stand a very real chance of scraping off the tints too?

Tints I've seen have abeen applied to the outside of the windows. Tell me Volxstu, what happens in frosty weather when you want to scrape off the ice? Presumably you stand a very real chance of scraping off the tints too?

That's a bit odd. I've only seen them applied to the inside of the car :confused:

As for the photoshop, I've been looking to do something VERY similar to that. Leaving the tints though and just getting the window blinds. No bodykit for mine either. It's only a 1.2 and don't want to spend thousands making it look faster than it is :p

In terms of the lowering, my sig says what I'm planning. The Eibach dampers may be swapped for Bilsteins though as there's an outlet near me that does Sprint one's cheaper than the Pro-dampers.

Alloys wise, I was also planning something similar. I have the smoother version of your 16s and in the interim, was going to have them at least refurbed and perhaps anthracited. Not too dark though as I would want them to look relatively standard. Had looked at getting those Schumi 18s, though with the tyres, they're near £900. There's sets of Inovit alloys I was looking at, 17s, that look rather decent. They'd cost around half that with the tyre package, so may well go for those.

Oh yeah, as for photoshops, I did (a bad) one a while back of mine to get an idea of what I was doing, though plans have changed a little :D ...

a11c_19.JPG

Back