What are you bringing to Stanford Hall thread

Currently reading:
What are you bringing to Stanford Hall thread

1. Stu - 4 garden chairs / Big bag of crisps / plastic cutlery, cups, paper plates [from MITCAR and Mrs Dave] / chef / 48 burgers / 4 rolls of kitchen roll / spare BBQ utensil set
2. Gaz - BBQ, DOUGHNUTS
3. Rob - BBQ utensils, charcoal, lighter fluid, bellows disposable cups from last year, cooking stove (2 rings and grill) and kettle and pan.
4. Jamie - Gazeebo, cool box, many sweets, soft drinks. maybe beer. 3 chairs and a fold out picnic table
5. dave- vegi bbq, and vegi food, banners, gas, balloons, few cups, Tea now bringing orange car so can take gaybo without rubbing
6. Mike - 2 chairs i think. snack stuff like chocolate, bickies, crisps. will try bring some meat if i can get coolbox sorted. also have bbq utensils if required - yes please
7. Kay - 2 chairs, sweeties, all sorts of junk, bottles of pop. and anything else anyone wants me to bring
8. Gazzaman2k - Big Box of bbq meats (alkinds with flavours), crisps, bottles of pop, Baps + Bread, Sauce BBQ and Red. If i can find them ill bring as many seats i can find + Electric Cool box + mixed salad
9. OXCiD3 - picnic rug, 1/2 chairs, sweets... some drinks, mini cool box (fine for some burgers or something) plus i shall bring all the sauces you desire... mainly Tomato ketchup, BBQ, Mayo... [add more here is necessary]
10. custard - wild haggis (live) & tartan paint for daves punto <<< Someone's been eating funny beans again
11. mog1571 - 40 odd sausages? more needed?
12. Dazzo666..... Lots of plastic stuff, Cups, plates,dishes,cutlery, table, 10 litres of mineral water, Lashings of Robinson's squash various flavours, And da wife will be bringing 2 large jugs....
13. Arse + Angel - Gaybo, angel'll be carrying her two standard ample sized jugs...and theres the b'day girl and her mate too
14. Babysei buns and bread gazzaman do you want me to bring these instead of you?
15. Kritip - 2 tiny chairs if i remember, possibly another vege bbq and some plant life
16. nuovapanda - I will bring some more rolls and bacon in case anyone wants brekkie? <<<< Good idea.
17. RichC - 2 chairs, 3 x 2 litre bottles of pop, ham, cheese and spread for sandwiches, 16 burgers (couldnt get kebabs), 18 rolls for burgers, etc.
18. Rob1.8stilo - just been shopping and got 4X1/4lb bugers, lincoln sauces 8pack and some fresh crusty rolls, chair and cool box to put food in!

Well ive exhausted my source at the supermarket now so i cant help with the bread issue. In fact im probably going to get an earbashing because of all the dictating, lol.

Rich

Well I'm back and didn't get arrested ;)

Got a loaf of each plus 2 packs of pitta bread and 2 packs of cheddar cheese. If others can get some too I'll make my cheesy pitta specials :)

Good stuff, :D .

Ive got a block of cheese, fairly big. I was thinking it might get used for sandwiches but if the BBQ is up then you can use it for the pittas or potentially for in a burger. Which reminds me, would it be worth someone bringing a cheese grater or does everyone just want it cut?

Rich

i just got in from tesco.

and i got some burgers, buns for said burgers, sausage rolls, cake bars, some donuts, uhm... strawberries, 2 banans for my breakfast, loads of redbull. and ill see what else i can find around the house to bring. cos im poor :)

Good stuff, :D .

Ive got a block of cheese, fairly big. I was thinking it might get used for sandwiches but if the BBQ is up then you can use it for the pittas or potentially for in a burger. Which reminds me, would it be worth someone bringing a cheese grater or does everyone just want it cut?

Rich

I've grated the cheese we bringing down already. Maybe worth bringing down ya cheese grater cos no doubt we will need one when one is not available :rolleyes:

I've grated the cheese we bringing down already. Maybe worth bringing down ya cheese grater cos no doubt we will need one when one is not available :rolleyes:

think ive got a load of ready grated in the fridge :)

Back