What are the wires across the road?

Currently reading:
What are the wires across the road?

If there is one its a traffic counter, if there are a pair they are for speed or both. The guy who ran the speed awarness course I was on showed me a graph of results from one outside a school during term time between 3 and 4 pm, cars going as fast as 60mph right outside a school.

Helps them decide where to put cameras and speedhumps.

Shock horror.... 3 of the worst 5 potholes around Telfod I have seen have been marked up with yellow paint!

Looks like they might get fixed... anyone wanna bet aginst me saying they will just dump in some cold mac & bump it down cheapo style?

Shock horror.... 3 of the worst 5 potholes around Telfod I have seen have been marked up with yellow paint!

Looks like they might get fixed... anyone wanna bet aginst me saying they will just dump in some cold mac & bump it down cheapo style?
No, because that sounds about right - when they eventually get around to it just in time for next winter.

yep and it bursts out again a week later

http://www.fillthathole.org.uk/hazards/report :devil:

Thanks for all the replies! One has been put near me ,by one of those signs that tell you your speed, this week so maybe they'll stick a camera in next... :(

Back