Welcome to FIATFORUM.COM

Currently reading:
Welcome to FIATFORUM.COM

Well this takes it back... you people are lucky, when we started we were running of an access database on what can only be described as one of the slowest rented hosts ever!

It really was appaling :D Things started to pick up a lot when the first host switch went (to Kiwihost in January 2003) as we finally had a decent speed (which i swear before must have put so many people off).

Converted snitz (www.snitz.com) to vBulletin in July/August 2004 - then the dedicated box was setup January this year....

I wonder where we'll be in another 3 years....? :chin:

.....Living in the Dominican Republic with a rich, dumb, sexy, blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

Oh you meant the forum ;) , no complaints with the current format atm. :)

joecinq said:
.....Living in the Dominican Republic with a rich, dumb, sexy, blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

Oh you meant the forum ;) , no complaints with the current format atm. :)
Wouldn't it be great though, that if in that time, FIAT decide to start taking all our views to heart, so whenever they think of an idea for a new car, they post it up in "Put it to the vote" first, to make sure we like it :D

Can't believe that its been here so long and there are only 30 odd replies.

Back