General Weird...

Currently reading:
General Weird...

We're back on line!!!

Alan's been out all day with the whip cracking it at the BT engineers asses and we now have Broadband and phone services!!!

Anyway, here's all the pics (after the ambulances left of course) and we're all very very glad to be ok (Me, Alan and Phyllis&Family next door....)

Jim

Attachments

• 08022007(002).jpg
    08022007(002).jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC03177.JPG
    DSC03177.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC03178.JPG
    DSC03178.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03179.JPG
    DSC03179.JPG
    523.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC03180.JPG
    DSC03180.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 10
Any word on the driver Jim? It hasn't been on the news at all.

No word at all, but I've been at work and the Neighbours arnt' in much as they're a bit put off cause of the broken windows and such. Yeah, it's really strange that it didn't make the local news... Like crap like this gets front page on the BBC NI News website!

Rower hit in river bridge stoning

A member of a rowing club has been hit by a stone while on the River Bann in Coleraine, County Londonderry.

Stones were thrown at rowers from Bann Rowing Club on Tuesday morning while they were out training.

The rower was not seriously hurt in the incident, which happened at Sandelford Bridge.

Like some one had a stone thrown at them and it's 'News'????

Jim

Last edited:
My sister just called in there, (she's a paramedic) and was telling me that the drivers not too good as he got crushed under the lorry badly.

Ok Weird 3!!!

She got an emergency call to Andersonstown where a woman with angina had collapsed in her home. She got there and the woman started to tell her that she'd been upset since her mother died last week and then she'd just got this bad news that caused her attack, her nephew was badly injured when his lorry overturned and crashed into a house. Joan looked at her and said 'Wow, that was my brothers house!' and then yer woman collapsed again....

Oops:eek:

Jim

Last edited:
Back