1401398958391.jpg

Bravo Week old whoop

Here you go @myfirstpunto

Pic of the the 3 together the chrome bit is the new one of my car which was the reason for buying second hand top grill but now it's surplus and the bottom grill I was going to get sprayed separately but the sprayer did it to the gloss of my original grill, so left with these 3 :what:

Thanks for the reply, Just a quick question how did you remove this ? Did the front bumper have to come off so that you can remove the trim and grills?

Its funny putting al the mods onto our cars but sometimes taking something off can be good aswel ,good job ?

Dude took 10 mins to fit as I did a pre run before ordering it,now I am a pro air filter fitter lmao,
As standard I took Bianco for a complimentary spin,and to be fair it does feel more pokey ☺

Looks awesome mate, has there been any change in the MPG and running of the car ?
Also do you have a link where you brought the air filter from? and any change in sound of the car

Last edited:
Looks awesome mate, has there been any change in the MPG and running of the car ?
Also do you have a link where you brought the air filter from? and any change in sound of the car

Item number 400593799351 ebay
Cheapest I could find,
To be fair it does feel like more oomph in the lower gears definitely worth it,plus they last for ever,

Back