Waxybox discount code

Currently reading:
Waxybox discount code

Slightly annoyed with waxybox .. Had a couple of missing bits from my July box, contacted them but never heard back ?

Ooooh, another forum who are into Waxybox...

Good stuff...!

New member here, but I organised the 350zUK discount with Richard and have just bought a 500C for the wife.

Glad so many of you are enjoying your monthly treat like I do!

Can't wait to detail the 500C too, starting with the roof protection!!

Any chance of joining in on this? Been tempted before but want to test some products to find the best stuff.
Sam

Any chance of joining in on this? Been tempted before but want to test some products to find the best stuff.
Sam

The next box available now is the 1yr anniversary box so there promising big things. Buy within the next 7 days to be entered into a daily competition for full sized products.

Am sure Dave will be along soon to PM you the code :thumbup:

anyone get a alloy cleaner through the post yet? i randomly got send a bottle of alloy wheel cleaner, didnt order any, didnt come with any invoice, just turned up.....
SO confused -.-

Sam

anyone get a alloy cleaner through the post yet? i randomly got send a bottle of alloy wheel cleaner, didnt order any, didnt come with any invoice, just turned up.....
SO confused -.-

Sam

lol keep an eye on their facebook you won it. https://www.facebook.com/waxyboxmonthly

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Back