General Was reminiscing over some old threads...

Currently reading:
General Was reminiscing over some old threads...

And I can't believe all that's happened, particularly in the last two years.

Jim it was just over two years ago when I popped over to NI for the car show, It feels like 10 yrs has passed since then :eek:

And many of the faces that are no longer here such as Tony M :( John H etc etc.

And I can't believe all that's happened, particularly in the last two years.

Jim it was just over two years ago when I popped over to NI for the car show, It feels like 10 yrs has passed since then :eek:

And many of the faces that are no longer here such as Tony M :( John H etc etc.

How times change :(

I'm not planning on buggaring of anytime soon though. Your still stuck with me for the time being :eek:

Strange....I'v looked at old threads...Names i obviously dont recognise but seemed very involved in the forum and wondered "wot happened to them"
I guess times and people move on which is life in general....

Watson seemed very involved and i noticed the "Banned" next to his name and did wonder??? It all means nothing to me as i did not know him.

I know i am VERY new on here but even i get a little buzz when i see someone has found the forum for the first time...new blood..the classic group growing etc etc...

I can count on one hand how many Pandas i have seen on the roads since i joined which makes our happy little band feel quite special....:hug:

The info and advise i'v got on here has been great and the funny banter even better!!!

Kev

Strange....I'v looked at old threads...Names i obviously dont recognise but seemed very involved in the forum and wondered "wot happened to them"
I guess times and people move on which is life in general....

Watson seemed very involved and i noticed the "Banned" next to his name and did wonder??? It all means nothing to me as i did not know him.

I know i am VERY new on here but even i get a little buzz when i see someone has found the forum for the first time...new blood..the classic group growing etc etc...

I can count on one hand how many Pandas i have seen on the roads since i joined which makes our happy little band feel quite special....:hug:

The info and advise i'v got on here has been great and the funny banter even better!!!

Kev

:yeahthat:likewise except I can count on no fingers at all the number of classic pandas I've seen since I moved down to Durham over the summer. The other nice thing is this section is so consistently interesting to be on, I've got a Punto too but every time I go near the Punto section I just feel old, my rims are just about big and shiny enough already (although....) and I don't need more ICE in my car, there's enough on the inside of my windscreen every morning at the minute.
hmmm, is this off topic? what's topic anyway? whatever happened to....
oh, there was Mighty Sisley, appeared on here over the summer and lived in Durham but hasn't posted since I moved. Never mind, Don't anyone else go anywhere eh:)
so who remembers when this were nobbut fields then?
Andrew.

Oh we just remember the good old days when it was mental to drive a panda from Belfast to Buckingham Palace, when we used to think engine oil was good for the gearbox and how there were still loads of rust free doors in the scrappies...

DSC00169.JPG

Ah the good old days....

Jim

Last edited:
I was being cheeky as ever...

https://www.fiatforum.com/panda-classic/36175-lambda-sensor-fits-my-car.html

ermm... Is this a stupid question I'm asking (if it is please just laugh behind my back and not to my face as I'm still on a high from doing a full service without killing the car :D )

But do you not just count the leads coming out of the sensor?

:eek:

(who also really needs to sort his sensor too...)

Jim

That was my 2nd panda... Mojo the Selecta RIP (well, he's still in the back garden sleeping to be honest:eek:)

Jim

Back