General wanted lowering springs and side skirts and a cuddle

Currently reading:
General wanted lowering springs and side skirts and a cuddle

Wanted;

Grande Pinto lowering springs. Max budget £60.
Doesnt matter about make or initial price. Got new dampers regardless.

Grande Pinto side skirts, max budget £80. Any condition that are repairable/usable.

Pm me with anything or if you know anyone...

Ps before any one flames me saying I'm a mod and I should know better than these threads, but wanted are allowed ;)... Andy Monty correct me if I'm wrong. (He is great)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wanted..

What about these side skirts?

Attachments

• 1363124893078.jpg
    1363124893078.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 45

I've heard a lot of bad things about that website, and by the looks of it I don't blame them. Springs reduced from £100 and odd ? Here's some reviews about it

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Car-Mod...ive-www-carparts-tuning-co-uk-reviews_1805911
to be fair mate ive used that website numerous times and there alright. i bought a badgless grill of them for 12 pound i think so that was dead cheap. i think the problems are that its a german company so sometimes the parts take a while to be delivered. not trying to cause an argument like haha

to be fair mate ive used that website numerous times and there alright. i bought a badgless grill of them for 12 pound i think so that was dead cheap. i think the problems are that its a german company so sometimes the parts take a while to be delivered. not trying to cause an argument like haha

Hmmmm, different opinions, looks too cheap for my liking haha

Back