Technical RPM and cold engine driving problems

Currently reading:
Technical RPM and cold engine driving problems

SinisaM

Regards to all,
I have a GP 1.3 multijet, diesel, 2007, dualogic. Two problems: the rpm engine decreases then returns to normal, while the engine is cold and in idle, jerking when driving in first and second gear. All this happens until the engine reaches operating temperature.
Checked alternator:eek:k, but problems not solved, replaced fuel pressure regulator: problems not solved, clean MAF sensor: problems still persist, replaced engine holder under gearbox: problems still persist.
I am very frustrated this situations.
Thanks to all for any help.

Hi good evening, with your rpm issue do you mean the car will have higher rpms on start up? If so this is normal. If you do mean lower RPMs on start up i would first look at the air intake temperature sensor. With the second issue you’re having this could be a lot of reasons but my guess would be your clutch plate. Do it jerk while your in gear and just using the accelerator or is it when changing gear using your clutch?

Hi good evening, with your rpm issue do you mean the car will have higher rpms on start up? If so this is normal. If you do mean lower RPMs on start up i would first look at the air intake temperature sensor. With the second issue you’re having this could be a lot of reasons but my guess would be your clutch plate. Do it jerk while your in gear and just using the accelerator or is it when changing gear using your clutch?
Thanks,
Idle speed drops and immediately recovers. Did you mean MAF sensor under "air intake temperature sensor."?
My car when accelerate in 1st or second gear, while the engine is cold, it twitches a lot. By the way, my GP with automated manual transmission.
No engine lamp.
I'm going to the mechanic next week to check the clutch set.

Hi everyone,

From my mechanic, dg tool results...
Can anyone interpret?
Thanks.

Attachments

• dg results.jpg
    dg results.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 15
Sorry, more pictures...

Attachments

• viber_image_2024-02-29_13-55-37-606.jpg
    viber_image_2024-02-29_13-55-37-606.jpg