E

Bravo (Classic) (Wanted) Bravo HGT wanted

Ecinrrek1982

Ecinrrek1982 submitted a new listing:

Bravo HGT wanted - Bravo HGT wanted

Hi everyone,

I would be interested in buying a Bravo HGT. I would be interested in an original, unmodified car.

My first choice would be a Mk 1 (2.0 20v) in Balmoral Red, but I would also consider a Mk 2 (155) model, or anything that is still original.

Please do get in touch if you have one for sale!

Many thanks
Stephen

Learn more about this listing...

Ecinrrek1982 submitted a new listing:

Bravo HGT wanted - Bravo HGT wanted

Learn more about this listing...
Hi Stephen,

I have a Heraldic Blue mk1 2.0 20v that I’ve spent a lot of money on to make perfect and is in original spec with only 69k miles. Currently undergoing a full, glass out respray along with new cambelt, water pump, all new engine mounts and complete refresh underneath. Have all new side strips, badges, keys, headlights and taillights to make everything fresh too.

My plan is to finish it off in the next few months and then sell it if you’re interested at that point.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_6061.jpeg
    IMG_6061.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2685.jpeg
    IMG_2685.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2084.jpeg
    IMG_2084.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1539.jpeg
    IMG_1539.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Yes they are before shots, as you can see the car was already in good condition 🙂
New to the.forum as I really want a Bravo again. My.first car at 18 was the 1.4 12v then 2yrs layer got the 1.8 16v HLX as couldn't afford the insurance for the HGT, bit past few months I've Googled the hell and not able to find any.

Anyway I too am in the market for one and if @SS90 doesnt go ahead then id be certainly interested depending on price

but please keep updupdating this thread with where your at with it and pictures

New to the.forum as I really want a Bravo again. My.first car at 18 was the 1.4 12v then 2yrs layer got the 1.8 16v HLX as couldn't afford the insurance for the HGT, bit past few months I've Googled the hell and not able to find any.

Anyway I too am in the market for one and if @SS90 doesnt go ahead then id be certainly interested depending on price

but please keep updupdating this thread with where your at with it and pictures
I sure will 👍🏼. They’re fantastic cars and this will most likely be the best out there. I should have some photos of the car after full respray next weekend 🙂
Obviously it’s not going to be cheap with the standard of the car, low miles and the amount of work that’s going into it.

Back