General Update from GREENland

Currently reading:
General Update from GREENland

No I'm not dead; The green Terra van continues to provide super economy daily driving and the tax has just run out on Green Neglected one. Both could do with some attention but barring a crisis they will have to wait.
The White 4x4 has had nothing done to it since May although it is well along the path of survival.
Contrary to the frugal Fiats those of you who think that 12 quid is too pricey for a lighting switch may be interested to know that the Compo posh car (Citroen Dispatch) had a service and brakes which cost £250 in July, a new (plastic) rocker cover in August which coinsidently cost £250. In September it had 4 new injectors ata cool £1100 and this month I have just fitted a new exhaust and cat for a mere £240. That's about 400 more than the van is worth so far.
The proposed Panda Sanctuary (house move) is likely to happen. It's cost about £900 in legal/conveyancing/agents/etc fees so far which is a mere bagatell toward the real action when stuff starts getting exchanged.
My only garage action is reducing the 17 year collection of exciting potential down to a point where I can afford to transport it and justify the expense.
The old Bedford starts drives and has been fairly busy over the tail end of summer; although it has become apparent that despite the record breaking sunniest season for years it seems that just booking the van into a show is enough to see that weekend cancelled as a washout...
Other than that it's been very quiet(y)

Good to hear from you!

Cost me half as much again as the house move to move my garage contents so I feel your pain. :hug:

Did you still need something taking on the panda express - a trip to Vern's is on the cards very soon!

Back