Technical Uneven idle and blurrs when throttling

Currently reading:
Technical Uneven idle and blurrs when throttling

So everything is put back together now. Engine does only run on three cylinders permanently now, still cylinder no.2 that isn't fireing. Did a fast compression test and ignition test before it started to rain. Still 11bar compression and according to my ignitiontester I'm getting a spark from the spark plug on the faulty cylinder.

So I was thinking that maybe it's the cable that goes to the injector on cyl 2 that is bad. Any ideas on how I could check this?

I don't feel so keen on pulling out every cable in the engine compartment to see where it connects. Somewhere on the ECU i presume but does any one know where?
It would be interesting to ring it and to check the resistance.

So I had some brief success today, I think...
I was switching places between the ignition coils to again rule them out of the equation. And when I was checking that it was still cylinder no.2 that wasn't running I as always unplugged the injector and when I put the cable back on it ran on four cylinders for a moment. So I took it off again and put it back on, again four cylinders for some turns. I gently twisted the cable to different directions and it ran on four cylinders and the rpm increased.

After this I tried to see where the cables went without doing to much damage. I think that one cable the brown and white goes to the MAP sensor and the blue and white goes to the ECU. Can anyone confirm this or does anyone know how it's wired?

Back