Technical TwinAir 2012 0.9 -- EcoDrive Software needed please - UK (Memory Full error)

Currently reading:
Technical TwinAir 2012 0.9 -- EcoDrive Software needed please - UK (Memory Full error)

Poze123

Hello all

I own a 2012 TwinAir, EcoDrive .

The dash says "Memory Low" and I know i need to plug in a USB stick with some Fiat software on, to download the stats/MPG from the car - thus resetting the memory.

I don't have this software and cant find it anywhere - Fiat also could not help (main 0800 help number).

Is anyone able to kindly email me this data, Im guessing its a generic bit of software?

Thanks all

I will try and look at where this is. I think if you Google Panda App it may help. There is a Fiat website for sure. It could be part of the myFiat site. co drive requires its own log on so I never actually tried it. If I still have the details I will post them as a resource.

You don't need the software, unless you really want to use it. Somewhere in the settings menu of your car is an option to disable the EcoDrive feature. After disabling the feature, it will no longer try to log data on an USB stick.

Back