General turbo fiat cinquecento

Currently reading:
General turbo fiat cinquecento

Will a uno turbo lump fit with 4 turbo's and a couple of superchargers????

Oh yeah can i do it in the back yard for £400 :)

Have'nt been on for ages and this topic is still coming up,turbo the 1108 and save your knuckles,cash and insanity ;)

Hi dave, how you doing?

I thought id join up and see if there are anymore powerfull cinqs kicking around.

I never believed the rest who said you was'nt clever :p

Yeah its me,ford sites were abit slow so i thought id pop over.

Hey folks, new here but not to fiat..... I might have an unlikely engine swap/ mod for you (y) It works both ways to ! Take a rust beaten Autobianchi A112 Abarth with the 1050cc 70 hp engine and 5 speed gearbox and fit it in the cinq. The engine was based on the good old fiat 903 engine and has a oil cooler, so no need for aftermarked fix... With the 70 hp it will reach the 180 to 190 km/h line within 25 seconds,(in a 640kg A112) mods for these engines are easy to find and some will put out as much as 110 bhp. Remember ! still no ohv or injection, good old carburator engine. The engine is fitted with a dmtr 32 weber is extremely responsive and a real gti killer. Alternatively you could fit the remaining cinq. engine into the a112 and drive it till it dies...

Hey folks, new here but not to fiat..... I might have an unlikely engine swap/ mod for you (y) It works both ways to ! Take a rust beaten Autobianchi A112 Abarth with the 1050cc 70 hp engine and 5 speed gearbox and fit it in the cinq. The engine was based on the good old fiat 903 engine and has a oil cooler, so no need for aftermarked fix... With the 70 hp it will reach the 180 to 190 km/h line within 25 seconds,(in a 640kg A112) mods for these engines are easy to find and some will put out as much as 110 bhp. Remember ! still no ohv or injection, good old carburator engine. The engine is fitted with a dmtr 32 weber is extremely responsive and a real gti killer. Alternatively you could fit the remaining cinq. engine into the a112 and drive it till it dies...

probably cheaper going the Uno turbo root tho :rolleyes:

Sounds pretty good. I bet it'd go like stink with a well matched set of Throttle bodies and a decent injection / ignition system.

You find one of those engines where then exatcly ? :rolleyes:

...In an Autobianchi A112. Very VERY rare in the UK / Ireland Im told.

thats what i meant... those cars are gonna be RARE as rocking horse **** and i'd rather rebuild an Autobianchi A112 than stick the engine in a Cinq.

Back