General truely awide cinq!!

Currently reading:
General truely awide cinq!!

check this badboy out!!! i want one!

ddmc_raceday_2005_1125.jpg

ddmc_raceday_2005_1279.jpg

bet the handling is awesome with the wider track, lol

Bet it handles like a Stratos (a truly great rally car, unlike the Metro 6R4, which was seldom better than mediocre) -- very high limits and then spins up the road like a top!

Anyone know what it is?

I'm sure I've seen it before :chin:

This type of car is often refered to as a silhouette as its basically a space frame chassis with a fibreglass body ontop made to look 'a bit' like the car its meant to be. Not much of the original cars is there.... the door handles and err, not much else.

As for the Stratos / 6R4 debate, can't compare, they came from different years, different drive train layouts.

As for the Stratos / 6R4 debate, can't compare, they came from different years, different drive train layouts.

You can't compare the cars, (if you did, the 6R4 would probably beat the Stratos quite easily on anything except (race track) tarmac) but you can compare their records. Stratos, utterly dominant right up to end of homologation, often in private teams, 6R4, also ran.

And their looks: Stratos = Nastassia Kinsky, 6R4 = Wayne Rooney (or maybe Klaus Kinsky) ;)

its a spaceframed cinq with a GRP shell.had a honda 1000cc engine in the back. It was for sale for £4500 with a blown engine and the trailer.
i love the doors on it:D :D

Back