Technical Torque Wrench Settings

Currently reading:
Technical Torque Wrench Settings

Does anybody know where I can get a full list of torque wrench settings for the Multipla JTD?
Me too.
They say when in doubt read the manual! If only...
Looked in the CD under General Information & Technical Data/Operation Data/Tightening Torques/Engine Unit/1024 Crankshaft & Flywheel.. Nothing?
Help please!!!!!!

Hi
Ah!
Go to Repair Procedures on the CD. Find the component you need. Click the yellow icon for re-install and that will give you the torque settings.
The ? at the bottom right of the first screen shows what the icons are meant to represent one of which is the torque.
Hope this helps

Help... please !! My husband is just changing both front springs on my 2000 1.9JTD Multipla as one cracked completely. Anyway, he now needs the torque settings for the front strut to hub and the strut to body... does that make sense to anyone??? I can't seem to find the details online. Any help would be gratefully received !

Hi Chr1s

Thank you so much for that. We ended up having to buy new shocks as well as there was no way the springs were coming off the old ones... think they'd been on there since new (113000 miles ago!).
many thanks.
Gingerjess

Back