Attachments

• IMAG0585.jpg
    IMAG0585.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0588.jpg
    IMAG0588.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 19
Update----

Spoke to fiat they say it carnt be replaced I have to replace the whole subframe

Is this true??

If its the rear top bump stops you should be able to get new ones. Talk to the parts suppliers like Shop4Parts etc.

Hi, apparently FIAt dealers fix the problem by fixing rubber caps over the bushes. They're pretty widely available on eBay

A QUICK AND ECONOMICAL CURE FOR KNOCKING REAR SUBFRAME (rear bush on rear subframe) ON MARK 1 PUNTO MODELS,A SIMPLE REPAIR BUSH/CUP THAT FITS AROUND THE FAILED BUSH,MAKES WORN BUSHES LIKE NEW WITHOUT THE COSTLY REPLACEMENT OF ORIGINAL BUSHES.....................AS SUPPLIED & FITTED BY FIAT DEALERS..............TOTALLY MOT APPROVED......KIT SUPPLIES 2 BUSHES,ENOUGH TO SERVICE 1 SIDE OF THE CAR.£11.50 PER KIT= 2 BUSH.............FITS THE REAR SUBFRAME REAR BUSH...

Jules

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi, do you mean it's this bit thats gone?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-PUNTO-REAR-TRAILING-ARM-BUSH-KIT-94-99-MODELS-/350276496331?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item518e1b2bcb#ht_982wt_698
As the replacements are cheap and it isn't hard to replace. If it is this bit it can be replaced with the kit I've posted above. Pain of a job but you don't need a whole new subframe.

PS. You can get kits much cheaper than the one I posted. I got a kit for both sides for £25 including postage.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back