Technical Tipo Stop Start Fault

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo Stop Start Fault

Hi

My Tipo is saying stop start not available, the engine management light is solid orange and the obd reader brings up code dic38.

Anyone else had this issue? Anyone know what that code means? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Mine occasionally came up with that message, no idea why. No management light though. I thought it likely to be the battery state of charge.
First time in months the stop start kicked in on Thursday in the queue for the eurotunnel.

I had a start stop issue on mine. It turned out the battery level sensor was faulty and this was replaced under warranty. The sensor thought the battery charge level was too low, so it wouldn't work, even though the battery was good.

All sorted, the garage ran diagnostics and the only issue was the battery they put a new one on, cleared all fault codes and everything is clear. Apparently it needed a stop/start battery and Euro Car Parts sent me the wrong one.
Well i never…….Euro car parts supplying the wrong part! 🙄

I have used tayna for batteries for years. Excellent service and prices.

Did you have to go through a particular procedure to replace the battery? On my Citroen c5 you had to roll the window down turn the ignition off, wait 10 mins etc.

Back