Technical Tipo - Big electric problem

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo - Big electric problem

Halker

Hi guys

Ok, i have Tipo 1.6 1990 with digital panel. Today, suddenly, the car shut down when i was driving. So after that i pulled over by the road, and discovered that car does not have power at all. When the start key is in, and contact is on, battery and oil lamp is on, but everything else is off. I cannot turn on lights, wipers, radio, windows, digital board is off, everything is turned off. Also, i cannot start the car, probably because gas pump have no power too. I forgot, when i press horn, or try open windows (also electrical), strange sound comes from relays, like ticking. Also, i forgot, when pres break pedal, battery and oil lamp are turning on even if start key is out, this also happens when i open door.

Battery is checked, and voltage is ok. Some help please :worship:

You describe the exact same problem with every detail I had a couple of years ago. Turned out my main earth cable had corroded where it bolted to the chassis. I just cleaned it up and it was good as new.

Great thanks man, it worked :worship: I done the same thing as you, and problem solved .

Greetings from Serbia :)

Back