General Tinting and Essex scrap yard locations

Currently reading:
General Tinting and Essex scrap yard locations

rickylittle

Hello everyone. Just wondered if anyone knew a good and cheap tint film supplier on eBay? And also does anyone know if there are any multis in scrap yards around Essex as I need a few annoying bits.
Thanks guys.

I recently read a road test of a new Mondeo where the tester commented that 'if you spec privacy glass, make sure you also spec parking sensors!'

My sister-in-law has just got a new Galaxy with black glass, and it's dark, gloomy and almost van like to be in. Reversing in the dark is horrendous. Gloomy glass just aint for me!(n)

This is very true, reversing will be a bit of a pain but luckily enough it does have parking sensors (annoying beep!!!). But I thing it does look kind of elegant or should I say slight improvement :-o
I just need to find a seller on eBay that's not going to sell me purple film pretending to be black :))

NSC in stock Chelmsford has 3 multiplas and there are 3 other scrap yards in the same place that have them aswell use google for number and give them a call took me ages to find out where to get bits for these cars

I tinted my multi's windows with 4 inch strips of deep tint film on the inside at the bottom of each window. This has the effect of concealing those naff inside door closers (surely the only bit of poor cosmetics on the vehicle), and making the windows look a little more shallow, for those who like to peer in. It certainly adds to the charm of the car.

Hi thanks for the replies guys, I've decided to go for ebays sun shades ;)
And unfortunately damfiats in wickford didn't have the bits I needed so I'm going to try stock on Friday.
I'll let you all know how I get on.
Cheers

I paid £40 for the shade from the company based in derby...the fit is quite good..and best bit is they are easily removable...
Let me know how u get on at the scrappie...whether is one u can walk around and take bits at ur pleasure!

I've ordered my sun shades so they should be here by sat. (hopefully) sometimes the odd spare hazard button may fall in my tool box lol, but I try and resist the temptation of loose and small items in the car :}

Just been to stock scrappies. Could only find one multi but it does have all the bits on it apart from an engine!! But everything else is there :)

Back