Thought i'd say my goodbyes.

Currently reading:
Thought i'd say my goodbyes.

daryn

Punto Sporting 1.4 '04 :)
Well after a year and a half of owning a punto sporting 04. i have decided to trade it in to buy a hyundai coupe siii 2.0. have had alot of fun with the punto, but also had alot of problems, hence the reason i'm selling up. no point keeping this open, so just like to say thanks for all the help.

daryn.

well my mother's had hers for years, and no problem, plus im getting warranty too, so aint too fussed mate (y)

Congrats, you'll love it.

I went from my 56 1.9 Grande Punto to a new Hyundai Coupe TSiii about 2 months ago. :D

I've only had one problem - with the wipers. They came and picked up the car and left me with a replacement. Got the car back the next day. :)

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
They are pretty solid. People will always give stick as it has the Hyundai badge on it, but then going from a Fiat, you expect that anyway!

Ex-gf has had a Coupe from brand new (04 plate) and the only thing to go wrong was the factory alarm, which the dealer replaced with a Cobra FOC under warranty.

Only complaint I would have about them is that they seem to get a big engine, and develop hardly any power from it, an almost american-esque way of tuning!

Enjoy the new motor!

P

thats why you dont buy the v6 and go for either the 1.6 or 2.0 as the v6 is very poor power wise

there quite a nice car.... i couldnt really get one as back seat space and boot space is rather small..... the new one is a right looker and i enjoyed my test drive in it :)

My 1994 Tipo laughs at your puny 140bhp.

That really is a dreadful bhp/litre for a modern car. Is it a diesel?

no diesel in range

The archilles heel of the coupe range has always been the lack of power - the 1.6 is 105bhp

On the plus side though its only group 9 insurance for the 2.0 - that is the same as what my base model mondeo was and you get an absolute shed of toys

fair enough hellcat, ur car would beat it, and i didnt say it wouldnt. but i'd rather drive the coupe anyday, looks alot more attractive, i didnt buy the car for speed, when i was considering a powerful car i was going to buy a starlet gt turbo. but as said i wanted a car for looks.

thanks for all the comments everyone else. :) (y)

Just a bit Chris...

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4B5P8baRE"]YouTube- [KORE[/nomedia]

Tuscani is the Korean branding of the Hyundai Coupe, it's called a Tiburon in the States.

Although it doesn't win, not bad for a FWD :p

Last edited:
Back