General This maybe a daft Q but... Where to buy from?

Currently reading:
General This maybe a daft Q but... Where to buy from?

You
Guys
Are
CRUEL!

Fist... Sigh...

Going to check out Arnold Clark site and have a mosey.

Q. Anyone here go for the reversing sensors optional extra?
Does the 500 warrant or need these when reversing in your opinion?

Ta!

I blame the iPad.... really. :bang:

I ordered parking sensors for the 500 plus a few other goodies, check my first or second posting for the options if interested. Should be here in 3 or 4 weeks...

Here is the scope on 500, if you have the money then kit it out and it will still be a lot less then the mini, as for sensors wife and kids will have easy life parking in malls, gym, outside nail saloons, even-though the car is small enough to put in a handbag and take it with you... well you know what i mean. For me the attraction is the twinair engine.

On a car this small and with fantastic i-deals go for it.

what colour you getting ?

if you spec up what you want on somewhere like broadspeed it gives you a reasonable target to aim for at the stealers, for me knowing what you want is key when walking into the showroom

i think the parking sensor debate depends on how you use the car, for me i do a lot of on street parking and the current two have them and so specced them on the fiat
Thx wigit , I will google broadspeed!

I ordered parking sensors for the 500 plus a few other goodies, check my first or second posting for the options if interested. Should be here in 3 or 4 weeks...

Here is the scope on 500, if you have the money then kit it out and it will still be a lot less then the mini, as for sensors wife and kids will have easy life parking in malls, gym, outside nail saloons, even-though the car is small enough to put in a handbag and take it with you... well you know what i mean. For me the attraction is the twinair engine.

On a car this small and with fantastic i-deals go for it.

what colour you getting ?

Lol thx argrat!

Not surevquite what ideals means... Maybe internet deals?

And u and wigit convinced me to go for parking sensor now, even tho the mrs doesn't go to nail bars, in spite of living in Essex.

As for colour.... Ugh! Am thinking plain old cram as I might get my logo decal onto the car. But I like the look of gunmetal grey!

Gonna look at your options post now..

Question... What wheels cause bestvfuel economy, 15 or 16"?

Thx!

Not surevquite what ideals means... Maybe internet deals?

I think that this refers to a specific finance option.

Question... What wheels cause bestvfuel economy, 15 or 16"?

Of the two sizes the 15" will give marginally better economy as well as a more comfortable ride, the 16" look better though.

Thx Grimwau!
The Broadspeed site is great - I'll consider the tires - will look closer at what they look like and see.

Thx Grimwau!
The Broadspeed site is great - I'll consider the tires - will look closer at what they look like and see.

i've always had been lucky at got my local dealers to match broadpeed

given i've gone i-deal the fiat contribution was enough to ease the pain

So, again, the i-deal is just the name for the fiat-own financing thingamebob.

Think my Mrs is resigned to the fact that the Bean is going to happen after all (I showed her the massive wadge of cash I've stockpiled, and took it away before her sticky fingers kicked in!)

So, again, the i-deal is just the name for the fiat-own financing thingamebob.

Think my Mrs is resigned to the fact that the Bean is going to happen after all (I showed her the massive wadge of cash I've stockpiled, and took it away before her sticky fingers kicked in!)

I've managed to stockpile some cash but it seems to have been earmarked for a bathroom :rolleyes: That said she does pay for most other stuff so my cash is her cash and vice versa :p

LOL there's no normal way to answer that, other than no!!!
I have to get creative, I just hope now one comes round for soup anytime soon!

Update... Mrs wants the 500c!
So looking at 500c dualogic twinair!
Rare as hens teeth i reckon.
Cant find any onlineplace that offers insurance for that exact spec car either.
Wonder if they'll match broad speeds price 800'cheaper...

Back