Styling Thinking sof fitting an eibach suspension system ......but......

Currently reading:
Styling Thinking sof fitting an eibach suspension system ......but......

Kerr1992

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow
Hi guys :)

Im contemplating fitting a set of eibach shocks and springs, probably the pro kit which looks like the best option for the streets :)

How much am i looking at for a new set of eibach shocks and springs :D

And whats the ride qualitly like on them? :)

And also im planning on fitting 17" rims on my active sport and will there be any scraping :) will i be able to put people in the back seats? :)

All info on this would be much appreciated :D

Thanks

wouldnt bother with the pro kit i would get the sportlines, they dont rub and sit slightly lower but not too low, i think its about 40-45mm depending on engine sizes and car layouts etc

well mines is a 1.4 active sport,

As long as i could take 3 people in the back easily without any scraping, i would be happy with that, even hitting bumps and stuff there aint any scrapping? i had a lowered car before and it was lowered 40mm and that scraped with no one in the back :O lol but that was a corsa and they have quite small arches :O lol

What is the ride quality like though,

and how much am i looking at for the eibach shocks and springs?

:D

normally people just go for the spring kits and use existing shocks, theyre about £160 for the springs

£130 for Sportline springs, ride is fine on majoraty of roads apart from the bumpy single track country roads. The undertray sometimes scrapes on those stupid square speed bumps in the middle of the road :mad:

£130 for Sportline springs, ride is fine on majoraty of roads apart from the bumpy single track country roads. The undertray sometimes scrapes on those stupid square speed bumps in the middle of the road :mad:
oooh i hate those speed bumps, theres about three sets of them on the way to the gym, i've even got standard suspension and i slow down like a bitch!

Im not worried about them as much as i am about the ones outside my work :O

We have those ones that you cant straddle, its a constant speedbump all the way across the road and i dont know if my side skirts would catch? :O

IMO, lowered with 17's fitted, esp with low profile tyres the ride will be hard...

Again... IMO... lowered cars are more for looks than practicality when used as day-to-day vehicles... obv a track car benefits enormously, but on the road, day by day, kerbs, speed humps, even some steep driveways become a total pain... add 3 passengers & natch its worse...

But it is YOUR CAR :)

Last edited:
Back