Things you hate on cars

Currently reading:
Things you hate on cars

I was wondering wots the worst thing that people do to their cars, that makes them look either chavvy or downright stupid
-lexus lights
-neon lights
-stickers/graphics
-wheels that are too big
-suspension that is too low
-exhausts that are too big/loud/misaligned
-HID upgrades in halogen headlamp units
-bits of bumpers badly chopped out to fit an exhaust
-all fibreglass bodykits
-75% of plastic bodykits
-cheap / crap quality ICE
-playing music loudly in public
-illegal reg plates
-DIY mods/repairs that are shoddy efforts
-having a bunch of chavs inside the car
-parking in a mcdonalds carpark
-parking in a halfords carpark
-almost anything bought from halfords, especially if it has fake carbon fibre stickers or chrome paint

Last edited:

But when I go get my macdonalds I can't eat and drive its too dangerous I might spill my coke at roundabouts and if I don't play my music loudly enough I can still hear the crap that the chavs play on the other side of the car park. And I can't go inside to eat as you look properly sad on your own :( You are so judgemental. :cry:

But when I go get my macdonalds I can't eat and drive its too dangerous I might spill my coke at roundabouts and if I don't play my music loudly enough I can still hear the crap that the chavs play on the other side of the car park. And I can't go inside to eat as you look properly sad on your own :( You are so judgemental. :cry:

go to burker king instead. the food is just as crap but it costs more so the chavs stay away :idea:

ChrisUK said:
As a general rule I do to. There are exceptions though ;) :devil:

you filthy bigmaccaslappa

-lexus lights
-neon lights
-stickers/graphics
-wheels that are too big
-suspension that is too low
-exhausts that are too big/loud/misaligned
-bits of bumpers badly chopped out to fit an exhaust
-75% of plastic bodykits
-cheap / crap quality ICE
-illegal reg plates
-DIY mods/repairs that are shoddy efforts
-having a bunch of chavs inside the car
-almost anything bought from halfords, especially if it has fake carbon fibre stickers or chrome paint

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Just randomly parking in halfords? or using halfords?
I have recently got a trade card for halfords so go there oftern for random bits (connecters, the of tin of paint, some service parts) with a trade card there prices are actualy alright and theres a halfords within 2miles of any position in the UK.
I bought some spark plugs from there with the trade card and they where cheaper then anywhere else (even internet)

Just randomly parking in halfords? or using halfords?
both, although depending on what you buy forgiveness could be arranged. its your money waste it if you want, but your motor factor will usually be cheaper even with the trade card considered, and your motor factor isnt a spotty kid who doesnt have a clue.

both, although depending on what you buy forgiveness could be arranged. its your money waste it if you want, but your motor factor will usually be cheaper even with the trade card considered, and your motor factor isnt a spotty kid who doesnt have a clue.
well my dads works for a car insurance repair place so thats why i got a trade card. we have cards for all places plus places that cant be used by public. and the spark plugs from halfords where cheaper then all of them.
paint dont have much in it but halfords usualy have a larger selection and the as i said always close.
my HT leads where £4 cheaper from fletchers then halfords and £9 cheaper then a local motor factors.

People who just assume they have to put the biggest wheels they can get on their corsa/punto/saxo/fiesta.

Leave your 17's and 18's to the big cars.

It doesnt matter how much you lower your supermini, the wheels will still look oversized!

This is how it should be done: (cozzie2002's punto, up for sale)

DSC00333.JPG
The thing that I hate on cars is badly fitted front spoilers like the one in this picture. I mean, come on, it's not even colour coded.

I've never seen the fascination with satnav, are so many that inept they can't read use a map?

I very rarely use mine but was a life saver driving through the centre of London avoiding congestion zones :p

Things that really get on my tits are chavs who have those stupid "Chrome" wheel trims with a plastic grooved brake disc attached behind it.

And i saw a little red Mk3 Fiesta with mahoosive blue mudflaps on off an impreza! lol

Back