The "Windows Experience Index" Thread

Currently reading:
The "Windows Experience Index" Thread

Following on from the SpeedTest thread, I thought I'd see how folks WEI's compare.

WEI-20120821.jpg

I can probably overclock to get the CPU (AMD FX 6100 Black Edition) and memory (Corsair Vengeance) scores up a little, and considering my GFX card is a few years old (9800 GT) I don't think that's too bad a score :)

Core i7 2600
8GB DDR3 1333 Ram
Main drive is a Intel 330 SSD, also have a Kingston V200+ and OCZ Vertex 2 in there. No spinning plates of rust for me :)
I don't so games on my PC much so hence the low graphics score, sticking with the Intel graphics for now.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    210.9 KB · Views: 35
Home Computer. And yes I've got far too much money to spend on it :eek:. Twin OCZ Agility 3 disks in RAID0 on a Intel SAS 6Gb/s controller

chris how do you keep it cool???

i seriously hope you've got 64bit windows on there ;)

is there any purpose for that much ram? games? data centre maybe???

which graphics you using?

oh and which mboard?

Yeah it's Win7 64bit.

And I keep it cool purely in a standard thermaltake "miditower" case with two front fans, 1 rear and a high end CPU air cooler.

And the RAM is purely so I've got plenty no matter what I want to do. In my line of work it's handy to setup virtual machines running a variety of OS's. Exchange Server 2010 for example needs a minimum of 8Gb's to itself in a basic environment.

Graphics is a MSI Radeon HD 7870oc 2Gb's RAM.

overall 3.2 CBA to take screen shot. I am pleased with that considering my PC was made from parts other people were throwing out :cool:

Processor 4.9
RAM 5.5
Graphics 3.6
Gaming Graphics 3.2
HD 5.4

I've got an SSD and a spare 10k Sata drive, not got round to cloning my drives yet though. I doubt I will ever get round to it LOL!

I could desperately do with more RAM but my mate are not upgrading again for while LOL! Might pick up a cheapo PCIe graphics card so I can use multiple monitors.

Back