Technical The part number for the air filter rubber bushes, 1.2L

Currently reading:
Technical The part number for the air filter rubber bushes, 1.2L

Markcoopers

Hi,

WHat are the part numbers, or where to order on line, the 2 rubber bushes that secure the 1.2 panda air filter housing to the engine. I have been serving for ages and can only get the rubber intake seal, but is is the two (left and right) rubber bushes that i am looking for.

I believe these are also shared with the Mk 2 Ford Ka 1.2, but that also has proved fruitless in part hunting, so any help please?

cheers,

Mark

No idea on the correct part number
I am fairly sure they are the same on most fiat vehicle 500 punto and so on, and many other car manufactures

A quick search gives

Some numbers in the discribtion if you want to find a different supplier

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Not shown on ePER ?
Nope

Shown as part of the complete air box £160+vat

Vauxhall, citroen, Peugeot all use the same parts as the van are the same

500, punto, ideal and so on use the same

Shouldn't be too difficult to find some

Screenshot_20230626_092427.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for trying, but it is proving harder than it should, as i was just going to eBay them. They are fitted to the Ford Ka as well and so far if all i seem to be able to order is the rubber sealing ring to the throttle body.

THe mounts are rubber barrels with a grove midway, the air box grips this grove and a metal insert passes through the barrel and a bolt through this. THe metal insert stops them being crushed and over tight end, but the rubber stops the air box knocking against the engine and chassis……you hear this as a knock/rattle thinking the worst what all it is a £5 part.

There are generic ones on eBay that fit Diesel 500’s and Astras, but if you get the wrong dimension they will not work,or worst split the air box plastic housing when tightend.

I’ll keep looking

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Some 3mm sheet rubber and superglue could make some new rubber bushes. They wont have the fancy fluted insides but similar stuff works on old motorbike airboxes that suffer much more vibration.

Back