Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Davren

can you get code for this radio

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20171020_152417.jpg
    20171020_152417.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 106
Hi can anyone provide a code for a blaupunkt radio
BP9372154342544
Fitted in a fiat punto.
Many thanks

There are too many digits in the serial number you've posted. It should be BP followed by 12 digits, not 13.

If you post the correct serial number, then I will be able to get the code for you.

Click the link below while logged on to the forum.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Do not use the anonymous option to donate.

Hi, many thanks for the code. How do I enter it. I have looked on the forum, done the it that says hold AS button then turn on radio, but whatever I do all I get is a blank screen. There is no message or display of any kind. Radio is turned on because display light comes on, but that is all. Can you help please. Thanks.

Hi, many thanks for the code. How do I enter it. I have looked on the forum, done the it that says hold AS button then turn on radio, but whatever I do all I get is a blank screen. There is no message or display of any kind. Radio is turned on because display light comes on, but that is all. Can you help please. Thanks.

If the radio is asking for the code, the display should show " CODE ", then " - - - - "

You could try disconnecting the car's battery for 20 minutes, but a completely blank screen suggests there may be a fault with the radio.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back