Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi my girlfriend just got a new car and its radio is locked and came without a code if you can help it would be excelent to hear the radio instead of the wind passing...

Bp-nr 7649372316
Prod nr fiat 735272569

Many thanks
SamG

Hi my girlfriend just got a new car and its radio is locked and came without a code if you can help it would be excelent to hear the radio instead of the wind passing...

Bp-nr 7649372316
Prod nr fiat 735272569

Many thanks
SamG

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You have posted the Blaupunkt and Fiat part numbers for the radio, you need to post the serial number. For your radio, the serial number will be something like: BPX372XXXXXXXX. It may be stamped into the side of the radio.

i have a grundig AD182H4 and a sony cdx-t69. what do i need to get to connect the changer to the head unit cheers.

Hi I just donated to the forum and would love the code to help silence the missus complaining!!

She has a Blaukpunkt radio in a fiat punto.

BP - 7 642 375 316

Prod Nr - 735 337 934

Thanks, Nathan

Hi I just donated to the forum and would love the code to help silence the missus complaining!!

She has a Blaukpunkt radio in a fiat punto.

BP - 7 642 375 316

Prod Nr - 735 337 934

Thanks, Nathan

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You have posted the Blaupunkt and Fiat part numbers for the radio, you need to post the serial number. For your radio, the serial number will be something like: BPX375XXXXXXXX. It may be stamped into the side of the radio.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back