Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi .. thanks for the help.. can you provide the code for my boxer minibus with an A151 radio cd.. it's been on wait since I bought it

Bp nr 7643 318 316
Fiat nr 735 388 737
From a 2006 (2002_ 2006) peugot boxer .. many thanks .. Will check donation process .. John

Hi .. thanks for the help.. can you provide the code for my boxer minibus with an A151 radio cd.. it's been on wait since I bought it

Bp nr 7643 318 316
Fiat nr 735 388 737
From a 2006 (2002_ 2006) peugot boxer .. many thanks .. Will check donation process .. John

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You've posted the Blaupunkt and Fiat part numbers for the radio, I need the serial number. For your radio it will be something like BPx318xxxxxxxx and should be stamped into the side of the radio.

I think the code has been entered many times .. been waiting a while.. is there a faster way to reset .. I.e..cut power to radio etc ?? Cheers buddy

Hey buddy .. that is . BP 331857403240.

Cheers John

Thanks for donating to the forum. (y)

Your code is: 3631

The "WAIT" message is because someone has tried too many wrong codes. You need to leave the radio and ignition switched on continuously until it clears, then enter the correct code.

Depending on how many wrong codes have been tried, the waiting time could be up to 24 hours.

Thank you the number is

BP037733980218

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You've posted the Blaupunkt part number for the radio. To get the code I need the serial number. For your radio it will be something like BPx377xxxxxxxx and should be stamped into the side of the radio.

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

You've posted the Blaupunkt part number for the radio. To get the code I need the serial number. For your radio it will be something like BPx377xxxxxxxx and should be stamped into the side of the radio.

I have the code for your radio.

Click the link below while logged on to the forum.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Use the PayPal button on the left under "Make a donation".... Do not use the button on the right under "Make an anonymous donation"

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back