Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
I need a code please:(

Visteon
Portugal
Fiat OC
Visteon PArt NO: VP7FCF-18C939-AC
SERIAL NO: M003894

I put a lot of times the wrong code, so now it's just showing "Radio Blocked / Wait". I already have the correct code, but I do not know how to show the blanks to put it. I took off the battery and reconnect again, but it does not work.
What can I do to put the code?

Thanks!

I put a lot of times the wrong code, so now it's just showing "Radio Blocked / Wait". I already have the correct code, but I do not know how to show the blanks to put it. I took off the battery and reconnect again, but it does not work.
What can I do to put the code?

Thanks!

The radio and ignition needs to be switched on continuously until the display shows "- - - - ". Depending on how many wrong codes have been tried, the waiting time could be up to 24 hours.

attachment.php

My car is turned off for more than 24 hours, but the blanks to put the code don't show up. This is the reason that I tried to disconnect the battery.
Is there an another way to put the code?

Thanks.

Hi Davren

Many thanks for the info and code. All went well except somewhere in the process we made a mistake on the numbers I passed on so the code did not work, sorry.

The correct numbers are
815BP535866512636
7 645 358 316

I am sorry, would you re-calculate the code please?

Regards

Bijan

Hi Davren

Many thanks for the info and code. All went well except somewhere in the process we made a mistake on the numbers I passed on so the code did not work, sorry.

The correct numbers are
815BP535866512636
7 645 358 316

I am sorry, would you re-calculate the code please?

Regards

Bijan

Your code is: 2253

No.... To get the code, I need the numbers from the back of the radio. Once you've posted the numbers, I'll let you know if I can get the code.

Perhaps starting the car used enough power from the battery, to leave insufficient power for the radio momentarily. That could trigger the code request.

Thanks for your reply, Not sure what numbers you need because there are quite a few, so have posted them all exactly how they are written

Hope you can help

BP-Nr. 7 648 292 316
Fiat-Nr 735 499 710 0

815 BP829290771981

Hi Davren,

I am looking for a code for a Blaupunkt CD Changer. The serial is
IDC AO9 and the number is 7 607 769 150. I was wondering if could help?

Many Thanks

You've posted the model number (IDC-A09) and the Blaupunkt part number (7607769150).

I need the serial number which will be something like BP9150XXXXXXXX, and should be stamped into the side of the CD changer. You will also need to make a donation to the forum here: https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back