Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
It didn't work :(

Just checked it again, 6441 is the correct code for the serial number you posted ( BP738982382524 ). Check that you've posted the correct serial number and repost it if not.

If you have posted the correct serial number, then the radio must have been recoded at a car radio workshop sometime during it's history.

Hi Davren, thank you for the code. we put it in but it says: Wait
But then it starts asking for the code again. is there another code we could try?

The " WAIT " message means that someone has tried a wrong code more than 3 times. You need to wait for the message to clear before entering the correct code. The radio and ignition needs to be switched on until the " WAIT " message clears. The display should then show " CODE " then " - - - - ", then you can enter the correct code.

There is only one code for each serial number.

Last edited:
Hi,

Here are the numbers : DUCATO CC 7 640 373 316
Serial Number : BP037347042179

Thanks in advance!

Hi
I have a Fiat Multipla Eleganza 2006 model.
I recently unfortunately replaced the battery and lost my code.
The ref is BP534468939634
The code a previous owner has written in the hand book and on the back of the radio is 6564 I have entered this on 3 separate occasions and it just states WAIT. Each time I entered the code the dotted line appeared for me to enter it.

What am I doing wrong.
Regards Pete

Hi
I have a Fiat Multipla Eleganza 2006 model.
I recently unfortunately replaced the battery and lost my code.
The ref is BP534468939634
The code a previous owner has written in the hand book and on the back of the radio is 6564 I have entered this on 3 separate occasions and it just states WAIT. Each time I entered the code the dotted line appeared for me to enter it.

What am I doing wrong.
Regards Pete

6564 is not the correct code for the serial number you've posted.

I have the code for your radio. Click the link below while logged on to the forum.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Do not use the anonymous option to donate.

is there any chance i could get a code for my visteon?
serial number: VP4FCF-18C838-DA
FIAT PART NO: 735392558
Thanks in advance for your help.

This is the only sticker on the radio. Thanks for your help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Hello,

i'm new her i found this site on google by looking for my new Fiat panda 2005
the car is delivered with a stock cd player, i bought a CD MP3 player for it, when i fit it in it asks for a code where can i find the code?

i have seen that by making a donation one of u guys will generate the code for me ? im willing to make the donation as a thanks.

Fiat nr : 7 646 386 316
BP nr : 815 BP638671698345

:worship::worship:

Thank you very much for the code! it worked unfortunately the CD player it self gives me a CD Error :(
so its useless i bought it second handed.

but after i placed my original CD player in it, it also asked for a Code but i don't have the Code for it would you please help me once more?

BP nr : 815 BP338549010476
Fiat nr : 7 643 385 316
Fiat 169 CD

Damn, the second radio wich de screen cracked due overloading the Punto with long materials. :bang:
Luckely I found a cheap radio without code zo replace it, and I didn't forgot you guys.

Serial nr. FA599261010156
(It's a Grundig radio)

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back