Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hello I got my first car last week but the radio needs a code and guess what?? I don't have one ...

So please can someone help :)

BP937215281564

Fiat Punto LOW
7 649 372 316

BP - Nr. 7 649 375 316

Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 272 569

Can I donate via another way rather that PayPal ??

Last edited:
Hello I got my first car last week but the radio needs a code and guess what?? I don't have one ...

So please can someone help :)

BP937215281564

Fiat Punto LOW
7 649 372 316

BP - Nr. 7 649 375 316

Prod. Nr. Fiat 735 272 569

Can I donate via another way rather that PayPal ??

I can get the code for your radio.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Hi there! :) Im from Bulgaria and from few months i am an owner of Fiat Marea 99'. Some will say that it's cheap and old car, but it is a great car in many occasions and you know what? First time i soar it i've love it. Anyway... i have this problem. 3 months ago at the very moment i buy it i have to check what's going on under the hood and i needed to replace the battery also. I asked the technicians to see of the dynamo works fine and still charge the battery. So they have checked it and sad that i need go get a new accumulator. SO it's ok i got one, but after i get my car from theyr workshop my radio was silent and dark. So i believe that when they have disconnected it from the battery it resets it self and now i need the code for it, but What The Hell? Im probably not the 2nd bor maybe the 3th or 4th owner of that car, so no codes, no red key. And i never had a Fiat before specially that one. Anyway i soar the posts. I found your forum in Google looking for a solution, because in Fiat Auto - Bulgaria sad to me that maybe the car is not taken from them and originally its from Italy, after i show every single possible document for ownership they sad that they can give me a coda card but it costs 120 EURO! I was shocked! And that's the official seller here...! So im thinking to just go and buy a new radio with CD and stuff more like 2013, but i really like the way this stereo fits on the dashboard! .... It's just gorgeous! :) .. So can anyone here help me? I don't know what to do post. I see others sending their serials so this is what is on my radio:
FA1022T1002967

something like "controlo objectivo CN: 5576

Type: Ad 185 H (b)
No.: 718978630

and that is pretty much everything. Thank you in advance! I'll be happy if someone here helps. Greetings !

Hi there! :) Im from Bulgaria and from few months i am an owner of Fiat Marea 99'. Some will say that it's cheap and old car, but it is a great car in many occasions and you know what? First time i soar it i've love it. Anyway... i have this problem. 3 months ago at the very moment i buy it i have to check what's going on under the hood and i needed to replace the battery also. I asked the technicians to see of the dynamo works fine and still charge the battery. So they have checked it and sad that i need go get a new accumulator. SO it's ok i got one, but after i get my car from theyr workshop my radio was silent and dark. So i believe that when they have disconnected it from the battery it resets it self and now i need the code for it, but What The Hell? Im probably not the 2nd bor maybe the 3th or 4th owner of that car, so no codes, no red key. And i never had a Fiat before specially that one. Anyway i soar the posts. I found your forum in Google looking for a solution, because in Fiat Auto - Bulgaria sad to me that maybe the car is not taken from them and originally its from Italy, after i show every single possible document for ownership they sad that they can give me a coda card but it costs 120 EURO! I was shocked! And that's the official seller here...! So im thinking to just go and buy a new radio with CD and stuff more like 2013, but i really like the way this stereo fits on the dashboard! .... It's just gorgeous! :) .. So can anyone here help me? I don't know what to do post. I see others sending their serials so this is what is on my radio:
FA1022T1002967

something like "controlo objectivo CN: 5576

Type: Ad 185 H (b)
No.: 718978630

and that is pretty much everything. Thank you in advance! I'll be happy if someone here helps. Greetings !

Sorry... I don't have a calculator for Grundig radios.

Hi all, two question you might be able to help me with.

Firstly, I got a second hand radio a month or so ago and got the code from this thread (thanks for that!). I can't seem to get the radio past the "wait" stage. I've left the radio on for hours, three or four times now, with no success! The last time to left it on for so long that the battery went dead. Any help on getting past this stage would be most welcome! It's driving me nuts!

Also, because of the frustration of the endless "wait", I went messing with the old radio and managed to get my working - sort of. I replaced the fuse and the CD player is now working fine. The radio worked for a few hours but then stopped. So I now have CD but no radio... It says it is searching but doesn't seem able to pick up any signal. The areal doesn't seem to be the problem - I plugged in another areal from an old DVD player and got nothing with that. Any ideas??? Cheers Andy

Firstly, I got a second hand radio a month or so ago and got the code from this thread (thanks for that!). I can't seem to get the radio past the "wait" stage. I've left the radio on for hours, three or four times now, with no success! The last time to left it on for so long that the battery went dead. Any help on getting past this stage would be most welcome! It's driving me nuts! Andy

Depending on how many times an incorrect code has been attempted, the radio and ignition will need to be left switched on continuously for up to 24 hours.

Hi,
Can you help me with a radio code...
815CM730198964343 (it is a Bosch radio with ID FIAT D225 MP3 TE SB05)
I have made a donation to the Forum.
Thanks.
Peter Noad

Hi Peter, Welcome to the FF.

Thanks for donating to the forum. (y)

I don't recognise your serial number. Which Fiat is the radio fitted to? and can you post all the other numbers from the back of it.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back