Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi All,

Just joined for my friend as she has bought a CD changer for her Stilo of eBay but has no code for it.

I would be greatful if you can provide a code for this cd changer for her.

BP915024311628
BP Nr 7 607 769 150
Fiat part number 735 273 184

I am a very active user on another Marque forum should you need any security checks.

Thanks in advance
Simon

Hi All,

Just joined for my friend as she has bought a CD changer for her Stilo of eBay but has no code for it.

BP915024311628
BP Nr 7 607 769 150

I am a very active user on another Marque forum should you need any security checks.

Thanks in advance
Simon

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

I can get the code for your IDC-A09 CD changer..

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Just to follow up on that... I have donated - but it's not appearing against my name on the profile. Paid direct from a Paypal account. A bit confused?

Hi All,

BP915024311628
BP Nr 7 607 769 150

Thanks in advance
Simon

Thanks for donating to the forum.

Your code is: 5633

You get the gold "DONATED MEMBER" banner under your username when you've donated, however if you donate anonymously, the system can't allocate the banner to you.
Ok, now I understand.

I'm still hoping that seeing as I have donated, albeit anonymously, you will get the code for me?

Sorry for the delay in replying. Am on holiday with infrequent access to laptop.

Thanks
Mike

Life is too short. Have donated again, albeit a token amount!

As already stated: "You get the gold "DONATED MEMBER" banner under your username when you've donated"

Life is too short as you say. Probably better that you get your code from somewhere else. I don't have time for all this messing about with you.

As already stated: "You get the gold "DONATED MEMBER" banner under your username when you've donated"

Life is too short as you say. Probably better that you get your code from somewhere else. I don't have time for all this messing about with you.
I'm sorry you feel that way. All I can say is that I'm new to forums and clearly have much to learn about how they work and what the etiquette is. I have donated once anonymously and once non-anonymously although the gold banner has still not come up, which mystifies me. Maybe the token amount was too small.

Anyway, I'm sorry that we both seem to have wasted each others' time Davren. I will leave you alone now.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back