General The End Is Nigh!!

Currently reading:
General The End Is Nigh!!

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
:cry: :cry:

Sadly i have come to a very difficult decision and unfortuneatly within the next month or so, i will be putting the sei in the classifieds :(

I have loved that car from day one and will be extremely sad, almost to tears to see it go.

However it is booked in for a major service in a few weeks, and at last i will get off my arse and get that key scratch sorted, so there is still time for us both.

So this isnt a for sale thread as it isnt for sale yet, it is a prior warning to you that i will be leaving centodom :( plus if any newbies or guests are viewing and are after something then they may want to take a look within the next few weeks.

So sad news :cry:

Not sure I wish i could say a Mazda 3 but i cant.

For now it looks like my 100 quid astra will have to do, which is suprisingly a good drive :D

Any questions about it, PM me

Liam said:
Whole platoon is dropping like flies!

Not good John.

No more selling talk from anyone or the thread will be pulled.

Liam

does that mean no one else is allowed to say they are selling their car? or advertise it here?

You can advertise it in classifieds but not invite q's by saying it's going and it basically turns into a thinly veiled for sale thread.

Liam

Liam said:
Whole platoon is dropping like flies!

Not good John.

No more selling talk from anyone or the thread will be pulled.

Liam

I'm still here present and correct sir! and have no intention on deserting the ranks

only circumstances beyond my control could change this

Just in case I have left the Cinq to my daughter in my will in case someting else kills me before the car does!

As she is only 8 that guarentees at least 10 years of cinq ownership still to come in the family

I also am looking at leaving Cento ownership status... unfortunatley, my craving for high power has taken over again.

I will however; still be a Cento owner until at least March, but i still have an MOT to tackle before then, and considering the Cinq's current status it's not looking good!!!

AppleSei... As long as your knowledge on Seis stays with the forum, i don't think anyone will curse you for selling! ;)

(y)

does that mean no one else is allowed to say they are selling their car? or advertise it here?

serin you have been on the forum long enough to know sales go through the classifieds.
if someone mentions they need a part in a post then PM them though if a parts wanted thread/sales thread is posted it will be deleted without notice and possible further consequences.
its not draconian(s/p) but we try and keep a level playing field for all.

Back