The all new weekend thread

Currently reading:
The all new weekend thread

Wow, what is wrong with the sky? There's no water falling from it and there's something large and yellow there with heat...

Yeah, my house ain't going to get de-cluttered this weekend :lol:

What is this ball of yellow heat you talk of. The only light from the sky I know of is the silver glow from the night stars. Could this yellow light be a rival god taunting our world of wind and water.

Happy Friday everyone :D

It's over 2 months (just) since I last posted in this thread and I see back then I was still talking about decluttering the house :roll: It is happening honest! just very, very slowly. And this weekend is going to be no different as I want to finally shift this scratchy throat and painful cough so I'll be taking it easy and finishing off clearing all the crap from the living room.

Have fun whatever you're doing

Stagger in Newcastle....

I've seen thing that would normally even make me blush... wow...

Harper said:
Happy Friday everyone :D

It's over 2 months (just) since I last posted in this thread and I see back then I was still talking about decluttering the house :roll: It is happening honest! just very, very slowly. And this weekend is going to be no different as I want to finally shift this scratchy throat and painful cough so I'll be taking it easy and finishing off clearing all the crap from the living room.

Have fun whatever you're doing

Living room now decluttered and if the banks are wondering where all the coin bags are I appear to have them. Absolutely hundreds of the sods stashed in various drawers and hidey holes. In fact everywhere I looked I'd find more of these bastard things - I swear they've been breeding. I wouldn't mind but I so rarely use cash nowadays it takes years to fill the loose chain jar so it's not like I'm going to use them up any time soon either

And no I didn't throw them out :lol: :lol: After all you never know when they'll come in handy :roll: :lol:

36 hours since I stopped drinking and I still feel like **** :lol:

I'm getting to drive a wedding car today, just had a quick spin round the block in it, great wee thing. May post pics later of me in my uniform with the car. :)

Classic or new car? and yes pictures would be appreciated plsnthx. poor sods if they're getting married today though as it's miserable out there.

My weekend has now started thanks to a half day however it's not going to be very exciting as the grand clear out continues therefore junk, dust and lots of skip runs are pretty much the only plans i have. I have no idea how I've managed to accumulate so much crap over the last 8 years :red:

Saturday again... where has the week gone? A busy day for me today as it's a big birthday for my mum so lots of running round making sure everything is in place for tonight. And tomorrow. We do birthdays in style here :D

Have fun :)

I'm trying to find space for a workshop move yet again! :(

Stuart said:

lowered-punto said:
Have fun Harper

Cheers both of you. It's been a very busy weekend but lots of fun and I think Mum enjoyed herself which is the most important thing. Absolutely stuffed full of good food and cake though so I'm going to have to start behaving myself and exercising again to shift the excess pounds I've no doubt gained this weekend :eek: :laugh:

Back