General Thats It!! Im Out!!!

Currently reading:
General Thats It!! Im Out!!!

When you have come from a 54bhp hamster powered car, 115bhp sounds impressive! :D

Can i be the first to say PUFF :tosser:

for god sake man you are young and single and you buy a grandad car if it was a V6 as before i could forgive it but my 99 year old gran has more get up and go than that car

The thing is with the Cento's people try and take the pee only because they are Jealous you see cento drivers don't have to prove anything they are bigger than the car (in my case that is not far from the truth ;) ) now you are just another bland eurobox driver

I will now personaly stop the car and moon your house everytime i drive through Darrington

for god sake man you are young and single and you buy a grandad car if it was a V6 as before i could forgive it but my 99 year old gran has more get up and go than that car

I wish i was young and single! :D

Like i said i do feel old before my time and to be honest ive got bored of the cento. I wanted something new. Like yourself, you wrote a thread a few weeks ago entitled ''bored...what do i do'' and that is exactly how i feel with it right now. At some point in our lives we all get bored and want a new challenge, change etc

Ive always liked the mondeo and when i could afford one, i jumped at the chance like anyone would.

Sure its a bigger car, but for my needs as i do a lot of carting stuff around, something which the sei was a struggle.

I respect everyones opinions and no doubt others feel the same as yourself, however initial reaction calling me a puff for the car ive got etc and you will moon my house, when you are an ''older'' member, a family man etc, i feel a better example shouldve been set and the remarks on that front kept to yourself, i am a bit disappointed in that :(

Well i have picked it up and it is awesome

So refined, so quiet, so smooth, 80mph is about 2750rpm in it, was lovely :)

will post pics in a few mins (y)

Pics are a long time comming or has something fell off :)

BTW why can't you have both the mundane & the Sei ?

I've got my euro box, but one of the best you can have, but wouldn't be without the panda or barchetta and I'll soon be a grandad :cry: You also don't have to grow old gracefully :devil:

BTW why can't you have both the mundane & the Sei ?

I've got my euro box, but one of the best you can have, but wouldn't be without the panda or barchetta and I'll soon be a grandad :cry: You also don't have to grow old gracefully :devil:

Im not in a well paid job atm and am not 40+ w/ loads of NCB

Plus i have the CRX astra as well, and theres no justification for me to have 3 cars

Pics are in members motors

The astra will be going in the late summer providing i havent killed it beforehand :D

Back