General Teething troubles or bad build? Stick up for your 500!

Currently reading:
General Teething troubles or bad build? Stick up for your 500!

I've only had my 500 just over a week, done over 300 miles and absolutely love her. :)

Thanks for starting this thread - it's great to read about fellow "Happy 500 owners"!!!(y)

we have had our 1.2 lounge since 1st of september and has not put a foot wrong. like you Heidi still cant figure out i-pod but will see the dealers soon and see if they can help?

brilliant car! engine is very smooth and has got better as the miles have grown.

also really enjoy cleaning the car as much as driving it lol.

only time will tell if it is well made, but first impressions are superb!:)

I love my 500, I have had the flashing mileage thing which the dealer 'fixed' but it has happened since...

It has exceeded my expectations and I still pinch myself sometimes to believe that I have one.

Bella is my little beauty.:)

Im loving mine, had him since end June and done 1800 miles. Slightly iffy gearchange at times going from 2nd to 3rd, not too worried as yet. Great little car, as have all the Fiats Ive owned... IMHO they are as reliable as any other of the so called premium brands, strayed away from the marque once for a Jap car, never again:)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post! its great to read everyones positive comments all in one place! Ill def read this everytime someone has a niggle!

Dont think Im worried about the blue and me faults, its bound to be microsofts fault! I mean look at windows Vista...

Visited a friend in Brum yesterday, saw 3 500s on the way, one in ye ye green, one in cha cha cha azure (looked nice) and one in bossa nova white, 2 parked up and one beetling down the motorway. All looked fab in the flesh! The white one was on my friends neighbours drive across the road, so I spent most of the day staring out of her bay window at it! she said she didnt like it as it looked just like a nissan micra... of course she had to die! But then she has a ford Cougar, so lets not allow her an opinion in future eh? :devil:

I had a trouble free motoring in my 1.2 for the last 6 moths and almost 9000 miles. Only a flashing mileage, but that was 'sorted' by the dealership (NOT, as it happened again!). Still trying to get a little better mpg (currently at 44) but it is driven almost only in town, so not too bad really. Really nice engine. Driving like a dream, very satisfied...

Back