Talex Wins Auto Express Test!

Currently reading:
Talex Wins Auto Express Test!

Its still something i want to do, i have moved mine tho so its now situated to the right hand side of the steering wheel, that way you can take the cable from the cig lighter, along under all the centre bit, then up under the bottom of the steering wheel housing and then finally up the door seal and onto the dash. Its alot nicer than i had it originally you cant see the cable at all:D

Well done on your purchase tho(y) ..........which one you gone for?

I decided to go for the lite version and as i couldn't see that i would have any need for the extra's on the full talex, the lite covers everything for me! and i got a 3years subscription, well im going to sort one out when i get it to keep it updated! The only feature i thought might be handy is the SOS positioning feature on the full talex, the other are just un nessacery for me like average journey and maxium journey speed, trip meter i can that sort all of info this from the car computer! and the school positioning,etc..are just annoying! And i dont really want to know my height above water was another feature on the full talex :rolleyes: and the last extra feature was the congestion zone warning - but i barely go down to london :)

Back