Technical T-Jet engine temperature

Currently reading:
Technical T-Jet engine temperature

My readings via OBD is 70-73℃, in slowdown temperature is 68℃. In coling engine description says that thermostat open up 80℃.
i am interesting for temperature engine coolant in driving condition?

Hmmm.. if i remember correctly the engine temp on my t-jet is around 82-85 degrees... basically stays right at the middle of the gauge.
I'll post back when i put the elm back on the bravo.

Hmmm.. if i remember correctly the engine temp on my t-jet is around 82-85 degrees... basically stays right at the middle of the gauge.
I'll post back when i put the elm back on the bravo.

:yeahthat:

If the temp is dropping then its more than likely your thermostat has failed and isn't fully closing, resulting in over cooling.

Needs replacing if so (y)

and OEM brand for T-Jet of thermostat is? Some recommended thermostat brand?

OEM ONLY! DO NOT get one from anywhere else than the main dealer supplied in a Fiat branded box. There are far to many dodgy copies about there, and you'll only know when its too late and you've fitted it.

Normally in the UK from main dealer OEM thermostat with gasket is <£25. (y)

None OEM supplied units won't have much more of a saving, so not worth the risk.

Correct. Behr is the OEM with FPT logo and serial on it ;)

I am also using obd bluetooth for a while, and temperature while driving is not over 75c. If I`m driving in the city, in traffic than it goes up to 85c, but as i start to drive it falls again down to 73-75c. it stays in the middle of the gauge, and not droping when engine is ON.

Back