General Sun visor

Currently reading:
General Sun visor

Desmo

The driver side sun visor on my wife 2012 Mk3 Panda has gone floppy and keeps falling down. The there is a spring clip sort of thing inside it which has broken. I've done a bodge to it which at least stops it falling down but it really needs replacing. There a few from Mk2 Pandas on eBay but none for a Mk3 although they look very similar. Can anyone tell me if theMk2 sun visors are the same as the Mk3s?

The only ones I know are the

500 which fit but they are smaller

I doubt anyone has tried every combination

For example the trim changed slightly on the Panda in 2009

The 500 has also undergone some changes but I doubt any fitments on the visor has changed

check the year as what you call a mk3 may also be called a mk2 as they were originally on this forum, confused the heck out of me when my 2009 Panda suddenly became known as a Mk3 here but still a MK2 for parts etc!

check the year as what you call a mk3 may also be called a mk2 as they were originally on this forum, confused the heck out of me when my 2009 Panda suddenly became known as a Mk3 here but still a MK2 for parts etc!
It is a 2012 model but definitely a Mk3 with the later style headlamps although I've had problems getting the correct drop links and track rod ends. The body code is 312PXA1A P0
EDIT : According to Wikipedia it's a Mk4!

Last edited:
Yep later more rounded body

MK4

On this forum

Parts suppliers could be labeled as anything

169 and 319 is far less confusing for everyone

Back