jimnyfromwork.jpg

'Suki the Jimny

Introduction

Hi guys, some of you may know that i drive a jimny as my daily now as i thought it time to trade in the Eleganza while it still had some value to it, plus i really wanted a capable little 4x4 :D

I was offered £2350 for the Panda against the jimny, so i think i got a pretty decent price :)

The jimny is far more rugged than i'd realised, really fun to drive and feels oddly fast at 30 mph :p

I'll add more pics when i have a day off as it'll be brighter

At work, another decided to park next to mine.. must be a colleague as it was there all day!

Plan is to get a new roof after this winter, the existing one is tatty but tight.. maybe a few accessories. :cool:

So back to one Panda again :eek:
:eek:

Will let you off as you've still the mk2 :p

I've a real soft spot for the Jimney. Is its road handling as bad as people say though? Although cant knock their off road performance.

Haha yeah, not planning to sell the mk2 :)
Road handling is a weird one with the jimny, it's very bouncy and on road it's essentially just rwd... you don't want to go too fast on bumpy roads, so what you've heard is about right. But for what i want it for i can't complain, it'll deal with the islands pot holes :rolleyes:, be fun in summer and vital in winter. (My way of justifying buying, always wanted one!)

Another shot from today, apologies for the phone cam;

Back