DSC00026.jpg

stolen...nova saloon

Introduction

had the car almost a year, bought it as standard and spent so much on it and now..........some pikey has taken it:cry:

did look like

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

20080930_181643.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
simply put ba*****s! the mentality of some people really does need testing in this country! sorry for your loss even if im not a fan, but it looked in great condition for the age :(

Sorry to hear that :( im not keen on nova saloons but yours looked really nice.

Even worse is that unless you had agreed value with insurers, you will get peanuts back for it in spite of the time and money spent on it (n):(

lol, its a nova not a ferrari, if your that worried claim it off the insurance and waste the money again.

But that is your view and what I posted is mine, the wonders of free speech eh.

Last edited:

The wonders of the internet too, fairly sure if you'd said what you said in the presence of the OP you'd have been knocked out cold tbh.
Free speech is great, but knowing when to keep your mouth shut is something many of us learn at childhood .. perhaps starting to learn this valuable skill would be of great help to you, both now and in the future

lol, its a nova not a ferrari, if your that worried claim it off the insurance and waste the money again.

As said below by Craig. TBH your beginning to sound just as bad and petty as the :tosser: who nicked it and done this :(

I dont think thats the point mate. my car to other people might just be a cheap ****ty cinquecento but i have spent lots of time and money working on it so to me its worth more then a Ferrari and im sure the OP feels the same about hes car.

The wonders of the internet too, fairly sure if you'd said what you said in the presence of the OP you'd have been knocked out cold tbh.
Free speech is great, but knowing when to keep your mouth shut is something many of us learn at childhood .. perhaps starting to learn this valuable skill would be of great help to you, both now and in the future

He really wouldnt knock me out cold, i unlike other dont live in fear of offending people.

I said unlucky which it is for anyone to have their pride and joy abused and burnt out.

But imo they done more good than harm, that is MY opinion.

there is stating an opinion, and there is being a :tosser:

You may not like the car, but thats not the point. The point is that this man's pride and joy has been burnt to a wreck. Then you add insult to injury by calling it a piece of ****?

i hope your peice of **** gets burnt out someday if thats the attitude you have through life.

I dont think thats the point mate. my car to other people might just be a cheap ****ty cinquecento but i have spent lots of time and money working on it so to me its worth more then a Ferrari and im sure the OP feels the same about hes car.

but would you be posting about it on a nova forum?

if people dont want us to take the **** out of non fiats then they dont have to post them.

op has shown us what happened, if thread is turning into a fight then it may as well be closed est upper goon did only take **** out of the car, his second line showed a bit of sympathy for the op

Last edited:
EUG, a section moderator has ALREADY stated that there IS NO freedom of speech on this forum, you have to abide by the forum rules.

At this point in time, I have a good mind to infract you for disrespect, and not just based on the above comments but overall.

So buck up your ideas NOW, or basically get out, got it? Good (y)

This is your ONE AND ONLY verbal warning from me...

locked ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back