stereo head unit

Currently reading:
stereo head unit

mwp

hi all,
i would like to know if any one can help me ?
i have just bought a fiat 500l 65 plate and would like to change the stereo in it,
hopefully from the pictures you can see that the old one has a trip button in the middle while the new one (second hand) has a nav button in the middle.
so what i would like to know is, will the new one fit into the original air vent surround.
the new one (second hand) is from a fiat abarth 312E VP2 ECE DAB NAV
any help would be great. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GREAT DAY.

Attachments

• new one.jpg
    new one.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 54
  • old one.jpg
    old one.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Is there a difference?
what is the difference between trip and Nav?
Is one of those units uconnect 3 and one uconnect 5?

sorry interested to know for myself, as im looking to upgrade the wifes pop to one of those units

Is there a difference?
what is the difference between trip and Nav?
Is one of those units uconnect 3 and one uconnect 5?

sorry interested to know for myself, as im looking to upgrade the wifes pop to one of those units
hi, i think the pop stereo head units are different for the fiat lounge, i have been looking around and not seen a satnav one for the pop (i mite be wrong)
but if yours looks the same as mine in the pictures do come back to me and i will tell you more and what to look out for, but if you want something all singing and all dancing then search google for icebox audio, i bought one from them for astra.

hi, i think the pop stereo head units are different for the fiat lounge, i have been looking around and not seen a satnav one for the pop (i mite be wrong)
but if yours looks the same as mine in the pictures do come back to me and i will tell you more and what to look out for, but if you want something all singing and all dancing then search google for icebox audio, i bought one from them for astra.
Nope the pop is definately different.
what im asking is if the units you have are actually different....what does trip button do?

Nope the pop is definately different.
what im asking is if the units you have are actually different....what does trip button do?
ok sorry, you have a choice of trip A or trip B when you press the trip button witch tells you your miles fuel and so on.
hope this helps.

Back