Technical Steering wheel hub adapter

Currently reading:
Technical Steering wheel hub adapter

Infinite

Hi,

So I've bought myself a nice Italian leather momo steering wheel for my abarth, only problem is I need a steering wheel hub adapter and can't seem to find one anywhere.
Just to clear up (hopefully) it will be going from the factory single nut in the middle to a 6 bolt circular pattern and for the life of me can't find a stilo steering wheel hub adapter,

Any help with this would be amazing and I will be sure to award the most helpful with unlimited hero points :)

Artermis you are a life saver can't thank you enough I have just paid for the adapter and we came to a deal for it to be posted as well, one thing I've learned since owning a stilo is we may get made fun of for loving them but the community is one of the best I've been involved with :)

@Artermis you are a life saver can't thank you enough I have just paid for the adapter and we came to a deal for it to be posted as well, one thing I've learned since owning a stilo is we may get made fun of for loving them but the community is one of the best I've been involved with :)

Personally I'd rather keep the airbag it's the real life saver. Note that missing an airbag that was originally fitted is a MOT failure (unless car is highly modified to a rally / race standard e.g. roll cage, 4 or more point harness and removing rear seats). see section 5.4 of the MOT inspection manual. Then there is the "I" word.

Robert G8RPI.

Back