Technical Steel rims

Currently reading:
Technical Steel rims

... got a quote from kwik fit and it came to £465 fitted! for the bridgestones and thats a trade price! ...

Can you confirm what Bridgestone tyres (model/size/load/speed?) you were quoted for? - & what leads you to believe the price quoted is "trade"?

Last edited:
Can any body tell me the exact dimesions for a Fiat Bravo 15 inch steel wheel? (et?...j?)

I am very new to this and this is my first post. I want to change my alloys on my bravo 150 t-jet
The alloys I'm looking at are:
4x100 pcd
Offset: 37 - 45
Stud diameter:100

I don't know what any of those things mean.... Does anyone know if these would fit my vehicle?
Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated
Sorry if I'm doing this the wrong way :/

I am very new to this and this is my first post. I want to change my alloys on my bravo 150 t-jet
The alloys I'm looking at are:
4x100 pcd
Offset: 37 - 45
Stud diameter:100

I don't know what any of those things mean.... Does anyone know if these would fit my vehicle?
Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated
Sorry if I'm doing this the wrong way :/

Don't be afraid, we come in peace!

The info for the Bravo wheel sizes are in the FAQ thread in the link above, or in the 'sticky' at the top of the Bravo forum.

The 4x100 means there are 4 bolts, 100mm apart. These won't directly fit the Bravo which uses 4x98mm wheels. You can use 4x100PCD wheels but you need special bolts called 'wobbly bolts'. Don't worry, they're not actually wobbly and are perfectly legal to use providing you buy E-marked ones.

The weight of the car is actually taken by the centre of the alloy on the hub. On almost every Fiat this is 58.1mm. If the wheel has a centre bore of less than this then it will not fit. If it is more then once again you can use them but you must use a spigot ring to fit between to fill the gap.

The offset is how much the rear face of the wheel sticks out compared to the centre of the tyre tread. Basically it adjusts the width of the car between the wheels. The offset needs to be between 31 and 35 depending on the model of Bravo you have. I'm not sure on the legality of using spacers to adjust the offset.

So you can probably see you can fit all sorts of wheels if you are determined, but you would save yourself a whole heap of trouble by looking for wheels with a Fiat fitment. 4x98mm, 58.1mm centre bore, and the correct offset for the version of Bravo you have.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back