Technical Stage 1 Fan Problem

Currently reading:
Technical Stage 1 Fan Problem

Trane46

Hello, I regret to ask a direct question after becoming a member, but you can be sure that I will contribute and help.

So, to get to my question;

There is a problem that I and 2 experienced t-jet masters in Istanbul cannot solve in my own vehicle.

While the cooling fan of my vehicle is working normally, the 1st stage does not work.
When I test with Multiecuscan, the 1st stage works.

In normal use, the fan only turns on in the 2nd stage when it reaches 97-98 degrees centigrade.

What we have done about this are as follows.

*Replacement of the temperature sensor 55190791.
*Replacement of the electrofan resistor 51805134.
*Resetting the air conditioning learning using Multiecuscan

We also tried the resistor of 2 different identical vehicles in the bravo group in turkey to test the accuracy of the electrofan resistor. but the problem was not solved. when the engine temperature reaches 97-98 degrees centigrade, the fan starts to rotate at high speed and stops at 85+ degrees centigrade. the intermediate stage never works.

It only works when I run the 1st stage in the multiecuscan test menu.

Can you help me with this? What should I do, where should I look?

Hello,

I do not own a t-jet, but it sounds very strange to me that the fan starts only at 97-98 degrees.

As for the 1st fan speed not working at all, perhaps you have a hot climate specification car. Cars have different specifications depending on the geographical location. VIN decoding (ie. with ePER) should reveal that, if this was set up in the factory.

This would explain why the 1st stage works while testing with MES, but not during normal usage.

Hello, I regret to ask a direct question after becoming a member, but you can be sure that I will contribute and help.

So, to get to my question;

There is a problem that I and 2 experienced t-jet masters in Istanbul cannot solve in my own vehicle.

While the cooling fan of my vehicle is working normally, the 1st stage does not work.
When I test with Multiecuscan, the 1st stage works.

In normal use, the fan only turns on in the 2nd stage when it reaches 97-98 degrees centigrade.

What we have done about this are as follows.

*Replacement of the temperature sensor 55190791.
*Replacement of the electrofan resistor 51805134.
*Resetting the air conditioning learning using Multiecuscan

We also tried the resistor of 2 different identical vehicles in the bravo group in turkey to test the accuracy of the electrofan resistor. but the problem was not solved. when the engine temperature reaches 97-98 degrees centigrade, the fan starts to rotate at high speed and stops at 85+ degrees centigrade. the intermediate stage never works.

It only works when I run the 1st stage in the multiecuscan test menu.

Can you help me with this? What should I do, where should I look?
Elearn says the 97 degree is the temperature for first stage and 105 degree for second stage.
You must check the voltages at the pin of relay T6 = first stage and T7 = second stage - see attached printscreens.
Also you can disconnect the electrical connection from K120 = pressure sensor ( locating in front of the air filter cage ) and check again if the first and second stage works without start air conditioning.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Back