Styling Spot / fog light housings

Currently reading:
Styling Spot / fog light housings

DaveMcT

Distinguished member
Shop 4 Parts have some original equipment spot lamp housings as used on 100HP and Elleganza models. Under £15 the pair. Made by Magneti Marelli.

The OEM 50 watt fog lights are silly money but there’ll be some reasonable quality LED lights if we look for them.
Part numbers 735357172 and 735357174

Last edited:
The actual lamps aren’t unique to the 169 I fit some renault to my 2005 4x4, replaced in 2008 after both got stone damaged… I can’t remember which one but it did say they also fit Dacia of that era. They have both since been replaced with eBay generic round LEDs of the right diameter but had to jerry rig mountings

These would fit but they'll need a ballast of some sort to avoid them cooking themselves to death. I've had a few really bright LED spots but they all self-destruct.

The Fiat/Alfa spots could have LED bulbs fitted in place of the halogens. These look like the ones

These are for the Talento van (and other Fiats of same age). They seem to have a handy level adjustment. Maybe the they'll fit but the grilles have only two small mounting tags for the light. These lights have four. Maybe they use a bracket from the back.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back