Spoilers...

Currently reading:
Spoilers...

A

Alex

Hey guys,

Pretty new round here, but already seeing some of the wicked threads I've decided to start making some subtle changes to my Bravo. After alloys, the next thing I wanted was to even up the back end a bit.

I've got a 1.2, so that means no spoiler of any kind :( What I really want is not the big abarth(?) spoiler, but the smaller one. Kind of like a lip. I looked for some pics, but couldn't find any and I'm lazy.

So, anyone got one going cheap? Or know where i can get one? I'll love you long time ;)

Btw she's an orange Bravo.

Cheers.

EDIT: On second thoughts, the abarth ones look lush too. So either would be wicked. I remember seeing a link to them on here not long ago?

you mean the hgt spoiler, (smaller lip) you will need a whole tailgate as that spoiler is bolted through the window,
i have a complete talgate in gray up for grabs mate

1242761040.GIF

You can glue HGT spoilers on too... just need to cut the mounting bolts off.

There is a particular type of glue people have used, but can't remember the name of it.

Tiger Seal is the adhesive :)

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

Cheers guys :)

But today has been a bad day. Coming home from work it started to cough, and then I was getting really violent kangarooing, any gear, any speed. Just about got it into my drive where I checked the fuel lines and all the electrics around the engine. Can't see any problems though.

It idles really rough and every minute or so just stalls without warning. It's undriveable.

So the spoilers are on hold, as I can't afford to buy them only to find there's no money to fix the engine.

:(